Welcome to Teddy Cricket in Pietermaritzburg / KZN Midlands.
We encourage children from ages 2.5 to 6 years to get active and learn to play cricket. We combine music, pictures and “Teddy Bear” stories for a totally interactive learning adventure.
Teddy Cricket lessons are taught using the Visual Auditory Kiestetic (VAK) accelerated learning system; The See It, They Hear It, They Do It and They Get It.
The educational benefits include:
- Inspires a love of sport
- Teaches the essential cricket skills
- Speeds up the learning process
- Enhances co-ordination
- Improves confidence and self-esteem
- Builds communication skills and team work
- Teaches the concept of sportsmanship and fair play
Teddy Cricket helps establish the basis of a healthy life style for children by making exercise and activity FUN and involving. Once children get the bug for being active, they will want to stay active for life.